Thursday 21 April 2011

Taking it back in time

These cards are kind of special, because they're totally different from my other cards! They are A4 in size and I am selling them for £3.50. I'm loving art deco at the moment and have made a few cards which reflect that.
Aren't they fab? They're kind of hard to display at fairs though as my table isn't that big and they take up a lot of space haha! But they're worth it =)

These next cards came about because I saw the embellishments and I loved them, and later i saw the black card blanks with "Happy Birthday" written in silver like a border. They matched like a dream! I stuck some gray and white sentiments inside to finish them off.


There were two large dress form embellishments in the pack that were too large for this size cards, so I designed two of my own in the same style as the above. I'm pleased with how they turned out =) They are priced at £2.50.

[Just realised I don't have any photos of them, so I will go take some and come back!]

Last weekend my Mam asked if I'd make a deco style card for her boss's birthday and this is what I came up with -



My very first aperture card!! It's an interesting effect, I think I will make more of these in the future!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment