Friday 22 April 2011

Baby baby

In preparation for the fair I thought it would be a good idea to make some "New Baby" cards. I bought some cute embellishments a while back in the sale at Hobbycraft and thought it was high time I got them out and used them!

These cards are the smaller A5 size and they cost £1.50. They feature some of the Hobbycraft embellishments. (I love that gingham paper!)




These cards are the larger cards that cost £2.50. I bought these kitty toppers in a pack from Ebay. I just knew I had to but them! theyre great because they covered a host of occasions. I backed them onto patterned paper and then again onto white card. I made the bows myself.



As you can see they're all wrapped in their cello bags ready for the stall =) This next card was a custom order. One of my Mam's bosses has just had a little girl, and everyone put in for a collection for her. So this card isn't a new baby card as such, more like a gift card that she can keep forever.




(Sorry about the pretty appalling light!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment