Thursday 7 April 2011

Who's ready for an update?

Helloooooooo lovely readers! It is I, Katie, back from the depths of work and crafting and sparing time to blog at long last! I'm not really sure how to catch up, it's been such a long time. (Sorry little blog!) I think I will start from now and work backwards ...

So, the craft fair was a little quiet but I had a GREAT time!! My Mammy came with me (even though it was her special day!) and I was so grateful to have her there helping and supporting me. My Dad even came and gave us a suprise visit! I made a few sales and got loads of contacts and information for other fairs. It was fun being on the sellers side of the stall for a change and I am looking forward to all the upcoming markets =) I had a fab time with my Mam and she and my Dad have been so, SO encouraging, I'm such a lucky girl =)

I had cards, laminated bookmarks, little hand made notebooks and bags of Bunny Poop!!! (Chocolate raisins) They went down a storm actually I was chuffed!



The idea came from my bags of "Penguin Poop" I made for the Purple Bell Designs & Friends Christmas Fair. I made only 4 bags for that and they sold out pretty quick, so I decided to make 8 for the Cluny and panicked because I thought I'd maybe made too many, but I sold 6 and my Dad bought the last two, bless him!


I'd taken thursday and friday off work and locked myself away in the conservatory and crafted like a demon. I had my table up so I could work on that instead of on the floor like i usually do, and I brought my wicker baskets and card stand down so I could see how much I had and what I had to work on. It worked out really well. My Mam has said I can leave my stuff in the conservatory which is great, it will make it so much easier to get stuff done. I even have a little helper ....

So yeah, I think this is the beginning of great things for Purrfect Papercraft. I'm excited! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment