Thursday 21 April 2011

More Easter cards!

This year my Mam asked me if I would make special Easter cards for my Grandad, Grandma and my cousin Rachel. It was easy to make my cousin's as I'd bought the cross stitch kit a while ago especially for that, but it took some getting going for my Grandparents' cards. Anyway, after trying a few things out and making a big mess (!!) this is what I came up with.



You can't see it very well in this picture, but I attached a piece of cream card which I had punched with my Daisy border punch as a little extra detail.

I stitched the little bunnies in around 1-2 hours, I couldn't quite believe how little time it took! It was really enjoyable, it's been a while since I did any sewing like this and it made me want to do more of it!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment