Wednesday 13 April 2011

It's Disney time!!

Ages ago I bought some decoupage sets on ebay that were Disney themed. I thought they were die-cut, but when they arrived they had to be cut out! At first I was a bit put off, but once I started I couldn't stop! So, after what seemed like hours and days of cutting and layering with foam pads I had a few characters all ready to put onto cards.

I raided my paper stash looking for colourful papers to match and put them all together and I have to say, I totally fell in love with them! Everyone loves Disney =D Because of the amount of work that goes into each card I am selling these for £2 each. What do you think?






The Peter Pan crocodile was one of my first cards to sell at the Cluny Craft fair. Tick tock tick tock ...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment