Monday 2 August 2010

All in a days work!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend =) I finally got myself into action and made some cards! Here are the three that are totally finished.

The first is a 'thanks' card. I was sitting looking at my Papermania letters and this was what came to mind. So now I have a grand total of two Thank You cards!


These next cards are some that sprang to mind when I saw my heart-shaped stencil. I found some paper that I'd forgotten I had and used that on these cards. I love the hot pink, for some reason it makes me think of summer in some exotic location! These are part of my new collection that I'm putting together =)


I haven't stamped them with "Happy Birthday" or "Thinking of You" as I think a blank card like this can be used for any occasion. They're the kind of cards you want at hand for a last minute occasion you've forgotten about haha!

Did you make anything this weekend?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment