Tuesday 17 August 2010

Sorry it's been a week!

I really don't know where the time goes! I mean, I haven't exactly been rushed off my feet - I've been off them mostly because I sprained my back falling off a horse and have been an almost-cripple for a week! I'm still not quite right but I am definitely much better.

I've still been sending my brain into a tizz though, coming up with ideas for things to sell at the Christmas fair. (I've also just heard of one happening in September and am debating whether or not to give it a try.) I've been on hundreds of websites and looked at hundreds of tutorials, and made a visit to Hobbycraft at the weekend to buy some supplies. £68 worth of supplies to be exact, and that was with some money off! There's still a couple of things I need that weren't in stock so I will have to go back, but the girl on the till sneaked another voucher into my bag so I'll use that. Thank you lovely girl! =)

I've just been talking to Gileng and she says she has overbooked sellers, so I agreed to share a table with someone. This means I can't get too carried away and that's probably a good thing ... I've been feeling waaaaay too inspired lately!


I found this blog during one of my inspiration hunts and I want to be this woman haha! Kerry makes some amazing and really beautiful things and sells them at lots of craft fairs. I've picked up so many useful tips of her, I'm so grateful!
I feel another trip to Hobbycraft is on the cards (pardon the pun!) pretty soon, and since I have no plans this week (apart from Toy Story 3 on Thursday!), I will be going home every night and crafting my socks off!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment