Friday 6 August 2010

Busy busy!

I can honestly say I've made more cards over this week than I have in any other week since I satrted!! I've finally got my spark back, and am once again really excited about card making. I've been to the library and had a browse through some books, I've looked online for inspiration, and I dug out my stash of papers and got busy. I love all the cards I've made which makes a nice change coz there's been a fair few times when I have been unsure. So ... on to the peeks!

These cards are made with some Buzzcraft papers I got on Ebay. They came the day after I bought themm, and I turned them into cards the day after that! I have to go to the craft shop and get some wire for the stems, but other than that they're prettymuch finished.


I love all the light colours, and I love how everything matches. I've never had anything matching before, I've always bought seperates and matched things up. This is definitely the way forward though haha!


In my last post I posted some photos of my new collection. I'm in the right frame of mind to carry on making cards like this so there could be loads! Again though, I need to go to the craft shop as I am running out of cards!


I've brought everything into work with me today so I can make some when it's quiet, but .... I forgot to bring my white card! Duh! Oh, also, many of the cards are one-of-a-kind, as some of the papers I only had 1 sheet of and can't get any more of. I guess that makes them special =)
xx

2 comments: