Tuesday 10 August 2010

Exciting news!

So, today I went to see my friend Gileng for lunch (a fellow creative head) and we talked about our jobs and what we want in the future and about life in general really. She is the wonder woman behind Purble Bell Designs and was in some ways the inspiration behind me setting up Purrfect Papercraft. I'd thought about doing it for a while but didn't think it would take off, then the next think I know Gileng is out there doing it and loving it!

Anyway, she held a fair in Christmas '09 and I was gutted i couldn't make it. She's arranged another one at the end of this month but I am at a wedding that day so can't make it again! She mentioned today that she's been thinking about hosting another Christmas fair this year and asked me if I would like to have a table! I was thrilled! She used to make cards but now makes jewelry, gifts, accessories, homewares and amazing cupcakes! (One of which she gave me today, yum yum!) She's so talented and it would be an honour to work beside her! She said I would be the only card maker there, which is exciting in itself!

Here are some photos from her fair last year ...





I knew I would have to start thinking about Christmas soon (and its not hard considering we skipped Summer this year and went straight to Autumn!) but now I will have to go into overdrive and work really hard to get lots done! Plan, plan, plan!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's really exciting. Congratulations. You'll be busy over the coming months then. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Can't tell you how chuffed I am! =D Yeah I imagine I'll be really busy - eeep! x

    ReplyDelete