Wednesday 28 July 2010

A new request!

My Mam's friend at work rang her the other night to ask if I would be able to make a card for her and what the process involved. I almost choked on my dinner when I realised what she was talking about haha! I think she wants a wedding card as her daughter is getting married soon so I'm quite excited, I love making wedding cards. So, I need to make a trip to Hobbycraft and buy in some supplies. I haven't been there in ages so I imagine I'll be in there a long time having a good mooch around haha!

There isn't as much available online as there is in the shop so I can't really show you much picture wise.
xx



1 comment:

  1. Keep up that excitement. It's fabulous. Stay insipired and keep coming up with new things. I have a feeling you're going to be a big hit!

    XO,
    Caroline
    Don't forget to put a link for your store,when you get it going.

    ReplyDelete