Wednesday 21 July 2010

Etsy Inspiration

Since being on holiday for a fortnight I've been so inspired! I've had plenty of time to think about my little business and life in general and have decided it's time to pull my finger out!
So, I've been "researching" Etsy, seeing how other people market their goods and the different kinds of products for sale that fit in with my vision for Purrfect Papercraft. Here are some of the things that caught my eye;

jaimemancilla


sweetvintage78

ilinacrouse

carriescards

carriescards

Lovely lovely! =)
What's been inspiring you today?
xx

3 comments:

  1. I am the biggest fan of SweetVintage78. I can spend ages just looking at all of the beautiful things in her shop. Thank-you for entering my giveaway. I wish you the best of luck. You should definitely do a giveaway. They are so easy and everyone really enjoys them. It's a great way to interact with your readers. Hope your week has been lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and think your papercrafts are lovely! Wishing you all the success in the world with your creative ventures! You should check out madeit.com.au (Australian version of Etsy). Very simple to list items. Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely to have found you...
    melissa x

    ReplyDelete