Friday 25 June 2010

You wait ages for a birthday and 3 come along at once!

Last night my Mam reminded me that she needed three birthday cards for today!! Nothing like a bit of short notice to get the heart racing haha!! I had already put the cards together, I just needed Mam to pick out verses for each of them and then stamp the backs. After a panic about the lack of wireless connection I finally got hold of some lovely verses and got them printed and stuck down. And here they are, all finished and ready to go!
This first one is for my cousin from our family. She has Autism and my Mam alway's says to her "Who's favourite Niece is this?" (Pointing to my cousin) and she laughs and says "yours".


This next one is for my Mam's work friend. Her birthday is a week away, but she's going on a cruise at the weekend and we'll be on holiday when she gets back. So Mam wanted to drop it off for her today. I love those flowers, I think I'll be buying lots more of them!


And this card is for another of mam's work friends! She's a popular lady is my Mam haha!

What do you think?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment