Thursday 24 June 2010

Update 5 - It's all about Mam!

I've just been having a browse through my blog and it would seem I managed to completely miss out Mother's Day!! I thought I'd missed Mam's birthday, but I had put two of her cards into seperate posts amongst other things.

So, I'll start with Mother's Dad and add the last birthday card on at the bottom =)

First up - my card! I love the colours in this card, and I fell in love with that embellishment when I first saw it. Perfect!




This next card was from my mam to my Grandma. This was around the time I was making cards using color themes, and my Grandma's cards were purple.

This card was for my Grandma from my brother and I. I thought it was very elegant and very suitable for a woman in her late 80s!
The last Mother's Day card I made was for a lady at work, who put in a last minute order for a card for her Mum. I'd just gotten my Mother's Day ribbon so I chose my colour scheme to compliment that.
And finally....
Here is the birthday card my dad ordered for my Mam. I bought the wooden letter tags for myself in the hope of using them in a scrapbook project, but they've sat in the drawer since! So I thought I'd get them out and use them and this is how they ended up.



I can't believe how late I am in posting these! Can't let that happen again!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment