Wednesday 10 March 2010

Purrfect Papercraft Postcards!!

I've been thinking for a while now about what else besides cards that Purrfect papercraft could produce, and today I sat and made my first postcards! I only made two, but it's a start! I'm really excited about it! Here are some peeks:




They started off totally blank, and I decorated them with pretty paper and a "thinking of you" stamp in co-ordinating colours. I made these on my lunch break and sadly ran out of time, I could have sat for hours making these! Looking forward to home time so I can finish my Mother's Day cards and continue to create these little beauties! =)
So pleased it's the mid-week peak, the weekend means time with friends and crafting! =D
Hope everyone is having a good week so far. As always, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Kat xx














No comments:

Post a Comment