Wednesday 17 March 2010

More (belated) Mother's Day

I am in the mood for getting organised today! I always feel better when everything is properly filed away in its place and everything is easy to get to... it's the Monica Geller in me haha! I have put together a ring binder with dividers for each month, so I can keep record of my orders. It's also where I am going to keep pictures of the cards I have made.


Speaking of which, here are the rest of my Mother's Day cards. All were made to order apart from the little blue one, which I just made for fun!





I'm looking forward to the weekend! My boyfriend is at work so I will not be distracted from my super-sized crafting mission! I have a lot of ideas buzzing around inside my head and I want to make as many of them a reality as possible! It's time to knuckle down and really get this business going!
Love Kat x



No comments:

Post a Comment