Monday 8 March 2010

Monday Monday!


I can't believe it is Monday already! Never mind, it is one day closer to next weekend! I had a great time catching up with friends and making lots of Easter cards and a "congrats" card for my Uncle who has just got a new job. I will post pictures later =)

I'm feeling so inspired today - it's a lovely, sunny Spring day, I've been to the Baltic art gallery

and had a look at all the new exhibitions and bumped into a friend I haven't seen since we left school and got talking about our future hopes and dreams, and I have discovered an organisation where I live specifically tailored to recent University graduates who want to start their own businesses! =D I can't believe it! I hope I can make it to all of their events. Its hard working such long days, I miss out on a lot of important stuff!

Hope everyone's had a nice monday!

Kat
x

No comments:

Post a Comment