Wednesday 24 March 2010

Midweek Update!

I finally have enough to put together to make an update! Wahoo! =D So ... here goes:
At the weekend I made a card that my mam ordered for my Auntie, and a small card for my friend (whose birthday is today!) My Mam loved her card, and I am looking forward to feedback from my Auntie!



Yesturday I finished off the bookmarks I started making on my lunch and I can't wait to be able to do more!


Sorry for the horrendously bad lighting! These photos were taken in the afternoon, in the shadow of a rather large vase of flowers! I will take better photographs of the next batch =)

Today during my lunch break I popped my Ipod on and cut out these beauties:

I'm not 100% sure what I want to do with these, I have a couple of ideas. You'll just have to wait and see! =)
Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment