Tuesday 31 March 2015

My 100th post!!!

I cannot believe it! This post right here is my 100th post on Purrfect Papercraft! That's 100 posts worth of updates and photos of cards I have made and other randomness that occurs and calls itself my life :) It is a lot and yet it doesn't seem like enough. I am always banging on about making more time to post but I just never get around to doing it, and it is such a shame because I really enjoy it, even though I am not really sure many people see it.

So, for this magical post I thought I would post some photos of cards I have made recently.

First up we have Mother's Day - a day to celebrate mothers everywhere for all of their hard work and commitment.






All of the cards above were orders. Most of the cards I make these days are for customers, it's rare that I sit down and spend a large amount of time just making cards for the sheer pleasure of it. Most of these cards contain decoupage elements and 3D foam pads - I was clearly going through a phase!

Next are a batch of recent birthday orders - again, all for customers and not for stock. 






Again, all of these cards were personalised orders and all made their way into expectant homes. I enjoy making cards for people, especially when I know who they are intended for as I can make them that extra bit more personal. 


I wish I had planned something special for my 100th post but I am greatly in need of an update haha! x

No comments:

Post a Comment