Wednesday 1 April 2015

What Katie baked ...

... or didn't bake as the case me be! Tonight I took myself off into the kitchen to make a rice krispie treat for my other half, thinking that the recipe sounded fairly easy and finding out that it was in fact easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I am not a massive fan of peanut butter on its own but I love peanuts and things like Reeses Peanut butter Cups and Snickers bars so knew I would enjoy this as much as my fiance has done. I followed everything to the letter apart from the corn syrup which we can't get here. I used golden syrup instead. I dread to think what the calorie count is like for this but it is so tasty! It didn't take too long to cool and it was a big hit.


(Bit of a blurry photo - I was in too much of a hurry to cut it up and try a piece!)



No comments:

Post a Comment