Monday 23 March 2015

Easter 2015

With Easter just around the corner I have been working on a small order of large Easter cards. They are all A5 in size and have an Easter verse printed inside. I love Easter, there's something about this time of year that is so refreshing and inspiring. This season is more my "New Year" than January!


The first card in this list is one of those rare cards I make every now and again which can be easily reproduced! I love that my cards are unique and one-offs but sometimes I do enjoy a bit of repetition :) 

So ... materials. I used cards from Hobbycraft, felt bunnies from Paperchase (which I bought a few years back and am not sure if they have them in again) washi tape, basic coloured card, Easter die-cut sentiments I bought from Hobbycraft but again I have had these a while, yellow silk ribbon and stamps. Yes ... stamps!! I think I am getting back into them again. I go through phases of using them. Sometimes it works really well, sometimes it is a disaster! 

Hope you all have lovely plans for the Easter break. I will be spending time with my family. x




PURRFECT PAPERCRAFT

No comments:

Post a Comment