Thursday 15 January 2015

Valentines Day prep

It's only January and I already have two orders for Valentine's Day cards! Last year was the busiest and most exciting year for Purrfect Papercraft and it's looking like 2015 is going to be just as busy and just as much fun :) I can't tell you how thrilled I am about that!

Anyway, I have made two lovely pink-themed cards and thought I'd take a moment to blog about them.


The first card I made was my first attempt at using my new alphabet die in my new die-cutting machine! Oh man am I besotted with that machine or what?! Best thing to ever grace my craft room :D I used a Tattered Lace embossing folder to add roses to the corner and a sticker which was part of a set I think I bought in Hobbycraft years ago. Makes me feel good when I get to use up supplies which have been lingering about for a while waiting for the perfect project to come along.


This next card was made using paper doilies I bought a while ago in Hobbycraft but they no longer stock them. I've just had a quick browse on the internet and can't even find the company! Mysterious! There are lots of different brands which produce their own anyway and you can buy dies to make your own if you have a die-cutting machine. I used a locks and keys die and some of the letters which were cut when I used the die for my first card to write "heart". The alphabet stickers were from Hobbycraft a while ago - again it was nice having a suitable project to use them :)

Both background papers came from K & Company 12" x 12" paper pads.

I am looking forward to making lots more pretty, love-filled cards! If you want to inquire about an order then comment below or email me at purrfect-papercraft@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment