Thursday 22 January 2015

New Business cards

Today I took delivery of my brand new business cards and I am ridiculously excited about them! I looked around online to see how much different companies charged and what exactly you got for your money. I also decided to move away from the design of my very first cards and go for something a bit more "grown up" and classic. They are also the same colour as my blog now so everything matches :)


My old cards looked like this. Lots of cats, being a crazy cat lady and all >'.'< I think this card was pre-designed by the company I used and I just added my details, most of which were ready to be updated anyway!


And above are my beautiful new cards! This time I included some photographs of cards I have made and I tried to get a range of occasions on there. I have added all of my social media contacts too so people can see how easy it is to find me. Need a refresher on that information? Here goes:


Website:
www.purrfectpapercraft.jigsy.com

Facebook:
Purrfect Papercraft

Twitter:
@Purrfectpaper

Instagram:
Purrfectpapercraft
#purrfectpapercraft

Email:
purrfect-papercraft@hotmail.co.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you soon ^-^

x




No comments:

Post a Comment