Thursday 6 November 2014

Exciting new adventures

I've been caught up in a flurry of important and very exciting emails recently! Some of them to confirm my place at a local Christmas Fayre in a couple of weeks time, and some to start a brand new, slightly larger scale adventure. Want to hear about it? Oh OK then :)

I have always dreamed about selling my cards in a shop and one day being able to work part-time or even full-time on Purrfect Papercraft, instead of it just being a hobby when I have the time. One day I sent out a few emails to local shops, some which just sell cards, some which sell quirky gifts and pieces by local artists. One of the shops replied and we had a little back and forth about pricing and the shop's ethos. Anyway, I sent them a few photos of cards I have made and some information about myself and they were impressed and have made a deal with me!! Purrfect Papercraft is making its way into a real live shop! :) :) 

I've planned in some crafting time to make a few cards especially to take into Upside Down Presents and have all of my fingers and toes crossed that my cards sell and that Sean is happy to keep buying and selling :)

I never thought this day would come! <3 am="" ball="" be="" blogging="" div="" hoping="" i="" keep="" more="" on="" posted="" so="" the="" to="" too="" will="" with="" you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment