Friday 7 November 2014

Christening card order

Someone on Facebook was asking if anyone knew someone who would make a personalised card for her Godsons Christening and my friend very kindly put my name forward. We sent messages back and forth discussing what she would like and how much I sell for and when the card was ready she offered to come and collect it. Usually I make cards for people I know or make generic cards to sell at fairs so this was novel making a card for a customer I'd never met!

 
I kept the design simple using blues for a boy. I added a small cross brad to show the significance of the occasion without being too religious. 

I've also come to the realisation I don't have enough blue craft supplies so have the perfect excuse to go shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment