Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Latest Designs

I have made good use of some of my time off and finally got my crafting table back out. It felt so good :) I got out all of my goodies that I haven't really used yet and set to work. I made quite a few cards and am planning another craft-a-thon in the next few days.

















First, I used my 'Woodland Folk' papers and brads and I used a sentiment from a Popcorn the Bear stamp set. Then I moved onto my 'Bazoo' papers and flower embellishments. I wanted to match them up with my Kanban zoo animals stamps, I think I will do that on my next craft day! Finally I got out my rather plentiful supply of Tea House papers, stickers, brads and embellishments. I absolutely love this range! I've been keeping it for best which seems a bit silly now. Last but not least, I bought some toppers from Hobbycraft a while ago as they realy caught my eye and best of all - they were on offer!! This is such a sweet range. I used a topper of a woam in a bath full of bubbles on a card for my Mam as she is always in the bath!

I'm planning a special project at the moment too. It's hard for me to keep it under wraps I just want to talk about it all the time! I really hope it works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment