Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bee Happy :)

Yesterday I went to my old, old office to deliver a custom card for an ex-collegue. It was so strange being back in the office but it was nice to see everyone and catch up with them. The card I was asked to make was for Lisa to give to her friend to cheer her up a bit and let her know she's being thought about. The brief was a cute buble bee and the phrase "bee happy", so here is what I came up with;





Once I found the perfect bee I knew I wanted to use pastel blue and yellow. I sat for a while with my craft supplies and remembered I had the Bazoo flowers, so I tipped them all out onto the table and found the perfect combination to add to the bottom of my card. I used a black promarker to make the dotty trail for the bee and to add a little extra to the inside I stamped a flower in the bottom right corner and used my promarkers to colour it in. I was pleased with how this card turned out but Lisa was delighted!!! A job well done I'd say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment