Thursday 14 July 2011

Craft time =)

Yesterday I got all my craft stuff out and set to making some bookmarks and cards. When my parents were away I spent FAR too much time on Ebay looking at crafty things to purchase and looking for new ideas to try out. I bought heaps of charms and little phone charm straps (and didn't really spend a lot of money - chuffed!) and decided to use them instead of, or even as well as, the ribbon on my bookmarks. I'll attach them to cards as well as I love cards with wee charms on. So, here are the fruits of my labour;



A thank you card with one of my newest stamps



A cute giraffe card with another new stamp I couldn't resist from Hobbycraft. (Bought the paper a few weeks ago on Ebay - perfect match!!)



And a "hugs n fishes" card I made with some stamps I received with Papercraft magazine!


Handbag bookmarks with little handbag charms attached.



A custom made, 2-sided bookmark with a little teapot charm, made for one of my Mam's friends



A little woodland bookmark with an Owl charm
And another custom order for my Mam's best friend. This also has an owl on it!


What do you think? It felt good to have a bit of a creative streak again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment