Saturday 30 July 2011

Saturday = crafty day

After lunch I decided to get my craft stuff out since I haven't made anything in ages! I knew I wanted to make a couple of cards with my Dovecraft "Tea House" goodies and then just generally mess about a bit. For some reason I seemed to be struggling with ideas (maybe because I'm tired?) so only made 1 additional card. I have discovered I need more practice with stamps though, so that's something I will work on next time =)





Tea themed card



Cupcake themed card





And a cute little lamb card made with my Kanban stamps.

As well as realising I need more stamping practice, I realised something about brads and my crop-a-dile = You can only punch so far into the card! I had to pierce the card with a pair of scissors so now it looks a little messy on the inside =( Hey, it's a learning curve!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment