Thursday 27 May 2010

Thursday is nearly Friday! =D

Today I've made a few cards, and taken photos of the cards I'd realised I had missed! So, here is a biggish photo update for you all!

My friends Hollie and Rachel have just bought a house really near to me!! I'm so excited!! Now I'll get to meet thair puppy and play with him and walk him etc etc! I put together a little card to celebrate their new home.





I've cracked on and made another couple of Father's Day cards. The second card i have already posted, but I have since jazzed it up with a little bow so thought Id post it again =)





It's my Uncle's birthday in mid June and my Mam asked me to make a card for "Special Brother-in-Law." It was my first attempt at making a rosette and I have to say, I quite enjoyed it! Look out for more rosettes coming in the future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment