Friday 14 May 2010

Friday Feeling!!

Well, what a busy day it has been craft-wise today! Not long after I started work this morning, one of the women asked me if I could make her a card during the day so she could post it tonight. So during a spare hour this morning (while the boss was away!) I put together a cute little card for her.



Over my lunch break i got to work again, and have spent most of this very quiet afternoon crafting away =) I made my FIRST EVER Father's Day card ...



.... an Anniversary card for my Mam (which I might change as I am not too sure about it) ....

.... a birthday card for my Mam on behalf of my little brother ....

.... and a birthday card for my Dad from me!
I made another Father's Day card but it isn't quite finished yet, and I still have a fair few cards left on my list! I quite like having a list ... it makes me feel like my little business is real and it is actually taking off! I have to make birthday and fathers day cards for my Dad from my Mam and brother, then Father's Day cards for my Grandad from all of us, and Lisa has asked me to make a super-sized 40th birthday card for her sister and a Father's Day card for her Dad! Phew!!
Hope you all have a great weekend. I am catching up with friends and crafting, crafting, crafting!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment