Tuesday 30 December 2014

Not just papercraft....

I thought I would like a little review of the other "crafty" successes I have had over the last year. I love anything creative and relish any opportunity to try something new.

My fiance and I got out first home together last month and I have been spurred on to be more involved with cooking and baking. We have bought some new recipe books and I have really enjoyed cooking and learning new skills. For his birthday I made a chocolate brownie cheesecake with vanilla topping and it went down a storm!











This year we bought our own Christmas decorations together and I made my own wreath. It took us ages to get it to stay up on our front door! We discovered command hooks and have not looked back since!


And last but not least, the Christmas sleighs which I blogged about not all that long ago. 



I love it when a good idea comes together!



No comments:

Post a Comment